There is a good reason Class A value seekers have set their sights on the Sunstar.® The available StudioLoft™ drop-down bed provides even more sleeping space for families on the go. As always, the Sunstar is competitively priced and packed with unexpected value, such as standard MCD blackout roller shades, a powered patio awning, and hydraulic leveling jacks. With so many options built to Winnebago’s® legendary quality standards, there is a Sunstar that fits your lifestyle and your budget.
LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors.
10 BC fire extinguisher.
Ground fault interrupter.
High-mount brake lamp.
30-amp. power cord.
4,000-watt Cummins Onan MicroQuiet gas generator.
2 deep-cycle Group 24 batteries.
Battery disconnect system.
Auxiliary start circuit.
AC Duplex receptacle.
2,000-watt AC/DC inverter w/remote panel.
Cable TV input.
Portable satellite dish hookup, power cord.
14,800 BTU air conditioner w/ChillGrille™.
30,000 BTU low-profile furnace.
6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition.
Heated holding tank compartment.
Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge.
On-demand water pump.
TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system.
- Engine: Triton V10
- Chassis Brand: Ford
- Horsepower: 362 hp @ 4,750 RPM
- Torque: 457 ft-lbs. @ 3,250 RPM
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Transmission: TorqShift 5 Speed Automatic
- Length: 26.92 ft. (323 in.)
- Width: 8.46 ft. (101.5 in.)
- Height: 12.17 ft. (146 in.)
- Interior Height: 6.67 ft. (80 in.)
- Wheelbase: 13.17 ft. (158 in.)
- GVWR: 16,000 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 80.0 gal.
- Fresh Water Tank: 54.0 gal.
- Gray Water Tank: 38.0 gal.
- Black Water Tank: 43.0 gal.
- Propane Tank: 18.0 gal.
- Premium high-gloss sidewall skin.
- Automatic entrance door steps.
- Powered patio awning.
- Front mud flaps.
- Porch light.
- Queen bed w/storage below.
- Queen foam mattress.
- Laminate countertop.
- Flexible showerhead.
- Textured glass shower door.
- Toilet w/foot pedal.
- Laminate countertops.
- 2-door refrigerator/freezer.
- Microwave oven.
- 3-burner range w/oven.
- Vented range hood.